Building a business takes capital; the more money you have access to the faster you grow. Most business owners use their own personal credit to fund their business, or they drain their personal savings and borrow money from family and friends. But why do this if you don’t need to?
Our Business Credit Builder program helps you start and grow your business without using your own funds, personal credit, or funds from your family and friends. We help you build credit for your EIN that’s not linked to your personal social security number. This credit doesn’t require cash flow, collateral, or good personal credit to qualify. So, you can get approved even as a startup business, and regardless of your personal credit quality.
With business credit you can:
- Obtain vendor credit immediately, and HIGH limit store credit cards shortly after
- Get access to fleet credit, cash credit cards, and auto vehicle financing
- Get access to credit with no personal credit check or guarantee
- Obtain credit that reports to the business reporting agencies, not on your consumer credit reports
- Eliminate your personal liability on the business accounts you obtain
- Get approved even as a startup, with no collateral requirements
You can build your business credit quickly, obtaining access to working capital as you go. Your business credit quality will determine if you get approved for a business loan, the amount you’ll be approved for, and the rates and terms you’ll pay. So, as your business credit is established you become more lendable and can get the best terms on the money you obtain.